"I'm not putting my lips on that"
Thermo-adhesive embroidered biker patch, ready to sew or iron on your favorite jacket! (Instructions below).
Based on the 1995 game Full Throttle, designed by Tim Schafer, and developed by LucasArts.
Measurements: 25 x 18.5 cm (9.84 x 7.28 inches)
Made in Spain
Photos by Alberto Rivas
- Heat up the iron in "cotton" position (110º), and deactivate steam.
- Put the garment on the ironing board and place the patch on the desired spot, with the adhesive side in contact with it.
- Cover the patch with a cotton cloth.
- Press with the iron for 30 seconds. Pay special attention to the edges.
- Make sure the patch is attached; otherwise repeat step 4.
- Do not use the garment until it's completely cold (3 to 5 minutes).
- Check the manufacturer's label.
- Do not apply to synthetic fabrics (sew it instead).
- To ensure the durability of the patch on the garment, sew a few stitches.
Customers outside Spain may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore we suggest that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order. We will not be liable for any custom or import duties.